A High End class Accommodation is considered a hotel/lodge which provides a luxurious accommodation experience to the guest. There are no set standards (such as stars) for luxury hotels. Often 4 or 5 star hotels describe themselves as ‘luxury’.
Here is a selection of characteristics a luxury hotel should feature:
- Allow an easy, simple and intelligent planning and booking process
- Fast, easy, discreet Check-in & Check-out
- The room offered is exactly what a guest wanted (in terms of category, classification, physical location in the hotel, bed size…)
- Amazing service: Guests get the feeling that they are known and valued. Lodge staff are know them by name, be friendly (smiling!) and respectful. Housekeeping and gardeners should be quiet and not interfere with a guest’s enjoyment of the property, maintenance personnel should appear at guests room within minutes etc.
- Outstanding hotel dining: great breakfast (quality and quantity wise), starred restaurants, 24 hours room service.